Dubai Airport Free Zone Company Incorporation
Dubai is a leading global trading hub with an excellent growth trajectory that attracts over a million foreign investors on an annual basis. In order to promote the economy in the Emirates and drive foreign investment, Dubai government has setup 23 free zones in the region that have zero restrictions on trading, and offer 100% exemptions on import / export duties, no taxes on personal or corporate gains, and many other such advantages.
Incorp International has expertise and resources to setup your dream business in Dubai and help you avail all the benefits of the tax haven without any hassles.
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) was officially established by the Government of Dubai in 1996, within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport. This free zone establishment was in line with the greater strategy of the Dubai Government to promote the Emirate as a successful global hub for business, trading, and investment. DAFZ, the fastest growing free zone in Dubai, is the home to over 1,600 international companies and has contributed to over AED 52 billion in trade volume towards Dubai’s GDP since its inception.
Setting up business in DAFZA is the most cherished gateway for foreign investors seeking business opportunities in the United Arab Emirates, as it has unhindered access to a number of government services ensuring smooth setup process without engaging in red-tape.
International investors can enjoy dynamic growth through DAFZ’s excellent incentive packages, including 100% tax exemptions, 100% foreign ownership, no currency restrictions, world-class facilities and infrastructure, 24-hour logistics services, and many more. Located strategically within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport, DAFZ offers a range of facilities and state-of-the-art infrastructure required by multinational companies to setup their operations. Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA) is the government body that takes care of the business setup activities in the Dubai free zones.
Reason to Setup Company in Dubai Airport Free Zone
Dubai Airport Free Zone is strategically located near the second terminal of Dubai Airport (busiest international airport in the region) and is a promising commercial and business hub of the Gulf. Equipped with world-class infrastructure, DAFZ houses companies belonging to diverse industry sectors; like, IT and Telecommunications, Logistics & Cargo, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation, Jewelry and Cosmetics, Electronics, Engineering, Food and Beverage, etc.
Dubai Airport Free Zone has become one of the premium free zones due to the unique advantages it offers, like:
Strategic Location and Inter-connectivity
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai
- Presence of Dubai International Airport in the vicinity with 130 airlines and connectivity to 220 global destinations
- Direct access to all government services like Immigration, Customs, and Chamber of Commerce
Flexible Government Policies
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% tax exemptions on corporate and personal income
- Exemption from all import and export duties
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures
- ‘One-stop-shop’ administration services
- On-site customer’s inspection
- Flexibility for companies to operate 24 hours a day
- No currency restrictions
State-of-the-art Infrastructure and Facilities for Business Setup
- Dedicated Logistics Centre with rapid clearance and extensive cargo handling facilities
- 24-hour customs service
- Free-sized offices available for rent on an annual basis, equipped with the finest materials. 6 employee visas are granted for 50 square meter of space (minimum space required to get a business license)
- Purpose-built thermally insulated Light Industrial Units (LIU) available for annual rent. Tenants can use LIU as a factory for light production and assembly, or as a warehouse for distribution and storage purposes
- Land plots of varying sizes (minimum area of 2,500 square meters) are available on lease for 15 years, which can be renewed every 15 years in case companies want to construct personal warehouse or factory in DAFZ. Construction can be done on 60% of the allotted land in conformation with the environmental policies of Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Unmatched 24-hour security
- High-end IT infrastructure
- Latest communication systems
- Facilities for Business conference
- Banking and postal services
- Availability of coffee shops and food courts
Types of Entities in Dubai Airport Free Zone
Two types of legal entities can setup their operations in the Dubai Airport Free zone, these are:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – With a minimum capital investment of AED 1000, an individual or a company can setup a FZE in Dubai Airport Free Zone having a minimum of one shareholder and a maximum of 50 shareholders
- Branch Office of an Existing Company – Branch of an existing foreign company can be setup in Dubai Airport Free zone without any share capital investment
In order to pursue any business activity in the Dubai Airport free zone, investors need to establish their legal presence by obtaining the business license. Based on the type of business activity, companies looking to form company in DAFZ can choose among any of the three types of available business licenses:
Service license – Permits the license holder or the registered entity (business consultants, lawyers, accountancy firms, etc.) to offer specified services
Industrial license – Authorizes license holder to import raw material, and conduct assembling, packaging, light manufacturing, processing and import / export of the specified goods to a country of their choice (there is a limitation on the manufacturing activities and they are closely monitored to ensure safety regulations)
Trading license – Permits Trading, Storage, Distribution, Import and Export of products specified in the license as per the regulations of the licensing authority.
Feel free to contact us.